Home | Comunidade | Pedidos | Re-upados | Follow us | @soundsandclouds

Straight Outta Junior High


Straight Outta Junior High
Gênero - Pop-Punk



ÁlbumSix Stories
Ano - 2006

1. Stuck in a Rut
2. Brady Got a Van
3. Insulin
4. I Knew I Never
5. Aerosmith
6. I'm Down






Álbum - Mongoloid Monarchy
Ano - 2005
1. Usf
2. Just Like
3. Target Has My Heart
4. Down with Anarchy
5. Autoerotic
6. Hey Crackhead
7. Office Depose
8. G-Baby
9. Don't You Dare Ever Break Up with Me
10. It's a Brand New Day
11. I'll Never Be an Astronaut
12. Vlah-Day Dee-Vats




Álbum - Here's a Ray of Hope to Someone with an Inferiority Complex
Ano - 2001

1. Skip This Track
2. Over Now
3. Statutory Rape (Not OK)
4. Human Rabies Project
5. Hinky Dinky
6. Love Song
7. Brawsteinch
8. Sure Shit
9. Choader Boy
10. I'm Serious
11. Bored To Death
12. Cell Phones Suck
13. Boner
14. Stud Without You
15. Hi, My Name Is Stewart